Table of Contents
What's new in v1.2
For a complete list of changes in Unify v1.2, please see the official Change Log.
The following sections of this manual have changed:
- In particular, note the “MIDI device polling” and “Interpret in Embedded Unify only” checkboxes
- Swanky Amp new bundled distortion plug-in
- Sample Delay new built-in delay effect
- Note this page also explains principles of automatic and manual plug-in latency compensation
- MIDI Controller Files experimental, text-file based system for defining behavior of individual MIDI controllers in Unify stand-alone
- ComboBox new built-in multi-plug-in combiner effect
- Audio File Player new built-in “instrument” plug-in
- Use “F” key to toggle favorite (heart icon) status of a patch after loading it
- 32 knobs instead of 8: See top of page
- New copy/paste/swap functions: see Copying and Pasting Macro Links
- In-place note-range setting for layers
Advice for finding smaller details
Please note this is not an exhaustive list. Various smaller changes are not listed. In general, if you're looking for documentation of any feature, you will normally find it on the same page as related features. You can also enter “1.2” (including the quotation marks) into the search-box at the top-right corner of any page and hit Enter to see a list of pages where the exact text “1.2” appears.
Luke, Use the Forum!
If you can't find what you're looking for, you can also post questions on the PlugInGuru Forum. This is almost always better than emailing UnifySupport@PlugInGuru.com, because on the Forum,
- You will usually get quicker and more detailed answers
- We can ask questions in order to understand exactly what you're asking
- Other users will be able to follow the conversation
- Other users may step in to provide advice