Table of Contents
What's new in Unify v1.4.x
For a complete list of changes in Unify v1.4.x, please see the official Change Log.
The following sections of this manual have changed:
- Tour of the layer-stack view: Instrument Layers section
- Layer-stack view: Velocity-curve editor
- Pump House: Adjusting the gain curve
- Macro Knobs: Per-knob operations menu
- Loading and Playing Patches: new right-click options in the patch browser
- Using the Settings view: new Patch Save Defaults controls
- Creating your first patch (Tutorial): update details about patch Save dialog
- Guru Sampler: Enlarged description of LFO sections in GUI
- PolyBox: Additional items on the Mode menu
- PolyBox: Update description of Aftertouch checkbox
Advice for finding smaller details
Please note this is not an exhaustive list. Various smaller changes are not listed. In general, if you're looking for documentation of any feature, you will normally find it on the same page as related features. You can also enter “1.4” (including the quotation marks) into the search-box at the top-right corner of any page and hit Enter to see a list of pages where the exact text “1.4” appears.
Luke, Use the Forum!
- You will usually get quicker and more detailed answers
- We can ask questions in order to understand exactly what you're asking
- Other users will be able to follow the conversation
- Other users may step in to provide advice