Table of Contents
What's new in Unify v1.6.x
For a complete list of changes in Unify v1.6.x, please see the official Change Log.
Changes to the manual
The following sections of this manual were changed for Unify v1.6.0/1.6.1:
- The Master effects layer section has also been updated to reflect new functions (copy/paste) available on the ops-menu of the Master effects layer, and the added ability to add a custom title to the Master effects layer.
- The section on Editing macro knob labels] on the [[realtime-params|Using Unify's Macro Knobs for real-time control page has been updated to explain how custom names are now exported to the host program.
- The Parameter paths reference page has been extensively revised to reflect changes in Unify 1.6.0.
- A small caveat has been added at the end of the MIDI Monitor page, advising that MIDI Monitor instances not be kept in patches for long periods, to conserve memory.
Another change was made for Unify v1.6.2:
The following whole new pages were added for Unify 1.6.0/1.6.1:
- Patch variations describes the new (advanced) patch variations feature in Unify 1.6.0.
- About .guru files explains the structure of .guru files and how to create and test your own.
Advice for finding smaller details
Please note this is not an exhaustive list. Various smaller changes are not listed. In general, if you're looking for documentation of any feature, you will normally find it on the same page as related features. You can also enter “1.6” (including the quotation marks) into the search-box at the top-right corner of any page and hit Enter to see a list of pages where the exact text “1.6” appears.
Luke, Use the Forum!
- You will usually get quicker and more detailed answers
- We can ask questions in order to understand exactly what you're asking
- Other users will be able to follow the conversation
- Other users may step in to provide advice