Dragonfly Early Reflections
This page is a place-holder and will be expanded soon. In the meantime, refer to the online manual for the original Dragonfly Early Reflections plug-in by Michael Willis at https://michaelwillis.github.io/dragonfly-reverb/dragonfly-early-manual.html. The GUI is slightly different, but the general description and parameter details are almost exactly the same.
In our versions of the Dragonfly reverbs, all parameter knobs (each of which represents the value of an identically-named parameter available for modulation) are color-coded as follows:
- dark blue knobs affect reverb volume
- light blue knobs affect reverb timing
- green knobs affect stereo width
- orange knobs affect reverb filtering
- purple knobs affect various special effects